We've found a way to build your reputation as the go-to architect for X, where X is exactly the type of work you want to do AND tap into a steady stream of clients who love what you do and want to work with you and only you.
Because it's time to do more of the work you love, not just the work that pays the bills.
That's why we developed Articulate (for Architects).
Articulate is a proven method to tease out the concept and key themes from your business and projects, crafting them into a coherant (and beautiful) story, plus an action-plan to share it with your potential clients.
By sharing ideas and advice with potential clients on a regular basis, you build a reputation and an audience of avid fans, who aspire to working with you. And unlike traditional forms of marketing which feel like shouting 'LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!', this approach is generous and feels more like helping out a friend. It's more like, 'hey, you might be interested in this' or, 'this might be helpful for you'. By giving without expecting in return, you build invaluable rapport. Which translates into paying clients.
How do we know this? Because it's exactly what we've been doing for five years at Lunchbox Architect. It's how we've built up a passionate community of tens of thousands of people and it's why we're frequently approached to design houses (despite not being practicing architects). The reason we started Lunchbox Architect was to promote architects and architecture. Now, with Articulate (for Architects), we want to help you apply the same strategy to build your business.
With Articulate, you'll get:
- A one-on-one catchup every month
- A content and social media strategy designed to build your reputation and whisper sweet nothings to the people who will adore your work (making them eager to engage you)
- A regualar supply of new articles and content which acts like a beacon for potential clients and speaks the language of SEO (without. sounding. like. a. robot. bleep)
- A proven system craftily devised to establish you as an expert; the go-to architect for X (where X is exactly the type of work you want to do)
- A way to attract potential clients and keep them on the hook, even if they're not ready for an architect just yet
- An outsider's perspective, which can help you identify areas to improve and also help you sell yourself, without feeling like a shameless self-promoter (and a sell-out)
- Contacts to media and publications hungry to publish your work
- An on-call copywriting service for all those things you have to write, like awards submissions, expressions of interest, even town planning applications. Because who has time for that?
You could spend all day writing and re-writing that project description. Or poring over the 15th revision of that awards entry, or promising yourself (again) you'll start blogging. But realistically? You've got better things to do. And even then, you'd be missing out on the strategy and expertise you get with Articulate.
Or perhaps you could pay a PR/Comms/Marketing company to take care of all that for you, or get an SEO company to help you out, which would cost upwards of $2000 a month, but you wouldn't be dealing with someone who 'gets' architecture.
With Articulate, you get the insight of a graduate of Architecture, the polish of a professional copywriter, the know-how of an SEO consultant and the expereince of a large architecture and design publisher.
Starting from just $995/month.
Ready to make your mark?
Simply enter your details below and we'll be in touch to assess your needs and propose a pricing plan that suits your budget and goals.
We can't wait to help you make your mark!
after something specific?
Awards deadline approaching? Need to get an expression of interest out the door? Web guy leaving exasperated voicemails saying, ‘the photos look great, but can I PLEASE have some text?’
If you’ve got a special request that doesn’t seem to be covered by Articulate? Or a job that needs to be done yesterday? We have an a-la-carte menu too. Contact us and tell us a bit more about yourself and what you’re after. We’ll be in touch before you can say, ‘for the love of god, give me some SANCTUARY!’ (because, don’t worry, we’ve all been there)…